[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Planet Smartwatch • View topic - Il be the first

Planet Smartwatch

Be smart, use your watch!

Il be the first

General talk about the Omate TrueSmart...
Re: Il be the first
Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:08 pm

ThisMyNameIsHereToo

Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:07 pm

Good for you :)
Current devices:
Asus Padfone (32GB), Android 4.1.1, Own custom ROM (T-Mobile NL)
Simvalley Smartwatch (512MB/4GB), Android 4.2.2, Stock ROM (Vodafone NL)
Expecting:
Omate TrueSmart (1GB/8GB Oct. Dev.), Android 4.2.2, Stock ROM
SparkyRih

Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:32 pm

I received my shipping email a few days ago. According to the tracking website it is still sitting in Germany. But u can't really go by tracking sites. I live in Canada and am not expecting to see anything for at least two weeks. But at this point the important thing is its shipped
Rhiney

Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:01 pm

My ts is still in Germany. Woken up this morning with a shipping email from rocki.I guess they decided Not to give ts backers a rockis T-shirt after all lol. Funny thing is I really already paid for the shirt when I backed the ts and rocki took the money
Rhiney

Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:15 pm

My item has entered the US but its been at the ISC in new York for a few day,
"
February 23, 2014 , 11:49 pm
Processed Through Sort Facility .
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
"

Im reading online that it can be stuck there for a while as the ISC also works like customs? or it IS customs. Either way, anyone have any experience with items going thru there and how long its taken? Ive ordered plenty of stuff from china and this is the first time ive seen it go thru there.
Current Devices
-Sony Xperia Z1s (T-Mobile)
-Samsung Galaxy S4 (Sprint, work phone)
-HP Touchpad running CM10.1

Patiently (and patiently and patiently...) awaiting
Omate Truesmart 1gb/8gb 1900mhz
helgaiden

Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:26 am

You have a 50\50 chance with customs. 1000 times it can pass through with zero issues. Or it can be flagged for a secondary inspection. That's what takes days and days. Other than items that are always flagged. Most items are randomally chosen for secondary.
Rhiney

Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:11 am

Awesome. Just awesome.
Current Devices

helgaiden

Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:12 am

Finally got my tracking number. I was literally the 4th person to pledge in the early bird category (I think I was the 12th backer overall) within the first half hour the project was live. This. Has been. A long. Time. Coming. Or in the words of the immortal doge: much wait wow so delay
Kent

Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:46 pm

ThisMyNameIsHereToo

Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:41 pm

awesome. Mine passed through ISC successfully and has departed the Bethpage, NY sort center and appears to be in transit. Lookin like mid next week delivery.
Current Devices

helgaiden

PreviousNext

Return to Omate Smartwatches