Switch to full style
General talk about the Omate TrueSmart...
Post a reply

Re: Il be the first

Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:31 am

Got my watch. Does what I want it to.
Not trying to troll here, but could anyone explain why I should be coming back to this forum, except (obviously) when I run into trouble?
Any upcoming events/updates I should be aware of?

Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:19 pm

Events? We're cooking some things up, there'll be more info on that later. As far as updates, only time will tell. Eventually there will be a new device and a pretty high likelihood that someone will do something cool with their TrueSmart that you might want to hear about, but that's all speculation. Typically people use a forum to talk about their device and collaborate on doing cool things with it. It's up to you whether you want to stick around, but I'm looking forward to the future. (And not just of TrueSmarts, my Neptune Pine should be pretty exciting too.)

Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:15 pm

I'm getting a large batch of TSs, so I will use some of those to test some stuff for you guys, maybe do a contest (just added a forum for that, but we're still working on it).

Plus I'm getting an alpha version of Omate's next device, so people on this forum will be the first to get to know it...

We're really taking this serious...

Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:37 pm

Rather uneventful near future, but nothing wrong with that.
I use to be a 8k posts regular on another telecom device forum, but that device had a whole shitload wrong with it.
Me not being interested in this forum 'only' means I'm a happy customer and the device is fine as is (taking Loki's fine craftsmanship into account of course).

Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:43 pm

ThisMyNameIsHereToo wrote:Rather uneventful near future, but nothing wrong with that.
I use to be a 8k posts regular on another telecom device forum, but that device had a whole shitload wrong with it.
Me not being interested in this forum 'only' means I'm a happy customer and the device is fine as is (taking Loki's fine craftsmanship into account of course).

Yeah, a happy customer usually doesn't attend forums... You could however help others out! :D
But of course we need to grow first, the first users are the hardest to get...

Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:33 pm

I've been reading on g+ that most north Americans that haven't received there device yet are led to believe that they will all be in the next shipment. This could not be farther from the truth. I blame omate for this. There letting ppl believe that there device is coming soon. Some are, most are not. Instead of being upfront with backers its the same ole storey. Tell me what I want to hear so I stop asking.

Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:22 pm

just got my confirmation number (actually, got it yesterday), although the link they give me leads to like a help page (https://www.deutschepost.de/sendungssta ... n&init=tru ) and trying to track it any other way on that site is fruitless. Maybe its too soon. Either way, good news.

Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:35 pm

Good to see, but you should be able to track it on that page now with the details you've got...

Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:48 pm

Oh weird, now it works. But inputting the tracking, still no information found. Gonna have to wait a day or two to see it update I guess.

Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:56 pm

Keep us updated :)
Post a reply